Why the Mark will be MUCH more than just a global ID card, tattoo, or implant
Robert Rite (6/24/17) – Ancient prophecies make it clear that the mark of the beast has to be much more evil and sinister than just an implant, tattoo or ID card; to merit the level of judgment and condemnation that it’s recipients receive. Today, we will review the following:
1) What is the Mark and How to identify it
2) 9 Reasons why so many will take the mark
3) Why you do NOT want to take the mark
4) How to keep your name written in the Book of Life
Let’s begin by reviewing some background leading to this mark. As I discussed in last week’s article, the enemy has always wanted to unite all nations under a totalitarian style one world government whereby he could more efficiently execute all of his evil end time schemes; which include the enforcement of a certain “mark”.
God knew that man was no match to the devil’s cunning so he created the ocean bodies to separate us. He then established many languages, tribes and cultures as checks and balances to counter the enemy’s global agenda and keep it in check until the time of the end (read Genesis 11:4-9; Rev. Ch. 13). In defiance, mankind today thinks he knows better than God, so that it is now safe to unite the world.
Thousands of years ago, bible prophecy revealed that at the end times, the world would unite under one man (the man of perdition). Lacking any knowledge of the truth, the people and nations will have no clue that they are actually falling into a satanic trap. This global empire is what will allow the enemy to institute enforcement of the Mark of the Beast.
So what exactly is the Mark of the Beast?
The mark of the beast will be MUCH more sinister than just a global ID card, tattoo, or implant. Such a benign mark in and of itself would NOT condemn someone to the Lake of Fire for eternity!. Our loving God would NOT allow Satan to steel souls that easily; he will have to work for it! Can I get an Amen to that?
I believe the Mark will be some kind of covenant with the prince of this age,
with Satan himself!
Therefore, when it is introduced it will have to be obvious to the believers that this mark is a diabolical covenant with the prince of darkness; via his servant – antichrist. The caveat here is that it will be obvious ONLY to those who are written in the Book of Life.
I believe that the mark MUST comprise some form of allegiance or worship to the devil; either via written words inscribed on a tattoo, a ceremonial covenant or satanic rite, or a verbal proclamation of allegiance to the enemy.
In the Book of Revelation we read that the saved believers in Christ having spiritual eyes to see, will immediately identify the mark for what it is, and will refuse to take it; but ALL who are not saved believers (the spiritually blind) will rush to take the mark! Let’s read:
“All who dwell on the earth will worship him (antichrist), whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.” Rev. 13:8 (emphasis is mine)
The passage above clearly reveals that it will involve some form of worship. Let’s explore this further.
Why will so many take the Mark of the Beast?
As I just indicated, the bible reveals that all who are not written in the book of life will worship the beast and take his mark (Rev. 13:8). It is hard for many to accept that in the last days the world would become so demon possessed that it will have rejected the Sovereign God so much as to embrace the prince of darkness.
Just like the Germans swallowed the lies of the NAZI government (a Precursor to the coming beast kingdom), so will the masses believe the lies of the coming global government and its false prophet. Let’s review some more reasons why so many are at risk of taking the mark.
9 Reasons why so many will take the mark
1) They have rejected the Lord and thus believe the Lie: Many have already rejected everything that has to do with God; including the bible, the true church, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, and God Himself. The bible will probably be banned, under the guise that it is a document of intolerance, and hatred, and other demonic lies! They will even celebrate the enemy’s program to exterminate God’s people (read Rev. 11:12)
2) Being spiritually blind, They will not recognize the mark as a threat. Doubting that there is a God or even a devil, they will have no fear of taking the mark.
3) Lack of Knowledge – they do not believe the word of God, so they do not know the end time prophecies. They will thus fall for the lies that promulgate the benefits for taking the mark. They lack divine knowledge of the word and of the prophecies (Hosea 4:6). Many will be so void of the scriptures and the truth that they will be unaware that by taking the mark they will open themselves up to the full wrath and judgment of God and the Lake of Fire (Rev. 14:9-11; 20:15).
4) Fear of Persecution – Many will take the mark out of fear of persecution, or being locked out of the economy. This may include backslidden or lukewarm Christians, many who today are afraid to declare that they are “born again Christians”. How many of these do you really think would be willing to die or starve for God by refusing the mark?
5) They will prefer to Worship the Beast Kingdom and its leader: The antichrist will probably be very charismatic and physically appealing. These are the trivial characteristics that appeal to the inhabitants of today’s lost world. He will also enjoy great power backed by an enormous military. Many folks today worship money, power, beauty; just about anything – as long as it is not Jesus.
6) They are looking for a man who can save the planet – Antichrist will offer solutions to many ills of society such as “global warming” (which is actually God’s Warning signs), ending religious based hatred and wars, terrorism, and lasting peace. He will make a (phony) 7 year peace treaty with Israel and her neighbors – and so many will admire him. He may even receive a “Noble Peace Prize” or appear as Time Magazine’s man of the year; just like Adolf Hitler in 1938! Of course this too will prove to be another LIE from the Father of Lies, and the treaty will be broken at the midpoint of the covenant (Daniel 9:27).
7) They Fear Man and Not God – Most will fear antichrist’s power, instead of God’s power. This is why God declares:
“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.” Proverbs 1:7
8) They treasure the things of this world instead of the treasures in heaven. Most want instant gratification, so they treasure the internet, and there smart phones; they use it endlessly; NOT to study the Word of God or the kingdom to come of course, but the worthless things that the kingdom of Satan offers. Some thankfully share the word of God, but too many others share vulgarity, violence, hatred, sensuality, and insults.
9) They will blame the coming Judgments of the Apocalypse on God; not on Satan or their own iniquity – Many will be so deluded that they will accept the lies of antichrist as moral truths, just like many today believe everything that the news and their leaders spew. As the prophecies reveal: They will love evil and hate good (read Is. 5:20). They will hate and curse God, and blame God for all of their afflictions (read Rev. 16:9)!
Why you do NOT want to Take the Mark of the Beast, and God’s Warning to all who take the Mark:
In Rev. 14:9-10 God warned all of us of the grave consequences for taking the Mark of Satan. Let’s read:
“Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.” Rev. 14:9-10
Since the sovereign God is a forgiving God, it is clear that whoever chooses the Mark of the Beast is making an irrevocable covenant with Satan, and therefore he or she will be incapable of ever repenting. This may be because when they choose the mark of Satan, they immediately become fully possessed with the spirit of Satan; unable to ever again love the Lord, feel remorse or repent! They will become beasts just like their master, and this is why they are also cast into the Lake of Fire.
Whatever the illusory sense of security or benefits that the mark offers, they are only short lived (3.5 years or less). Furthermore, those who take the mark, open themselves up to partake in the wrath of God judgments that take place in the last half of the tribulation period. These judgments are described in Revelation Chapter 16.
How to Keep Your Name in the Book of Life
It is NOT difficult. Follow these simple steps and your name will be written in the book of life:
2) seek the Lord,
3) keep His commandments,
4) keep His word and worship ONLY Him
5) Acknowledge that Jesus, the Lamb of God; the custodian of the “LAMB’s Book of Life” – is your Lord and savior.
There is always good news, even in the most unsettling of prophecies. The good news here is that all those who are written in the “Lambs Book of Life” (the faithful remnant) will immediately recognize it and refuse the mark – securing eternal salvation in paradise!
All who know and keep the truth, and worship the sovereign God of the Universe – JEHOVAH; and His Son YESHUA (Jesus) – these are the souls that are written in the Book of Life of the Lamb. These will know that taking the mark offers nothing but eternity in the Lake of Fire. God make’s this succinctly clear….
“And anyone not found written in the Book of Life
was cast into the lake of fire.” Rev. 20:15
May God bless you with His wisdom for these end times.
Your fellow servant signs out.