Ancient Prophecies Reveal how a Spirit of Delusion and Deception will Deceive Billions of People at the Time of the End
In this message I want to address another spirit that appears to be taking hold in America and the world today. It is a demonic lying spirit; a spirit of delusion that already corrupts much of what we read and hear, and we need to understand how to discern it, as this satanic deception will lead many to eventually make decisions that will compromise their very soul.
Let’s Review just a few Examples of Modern Day Delusions & Deceptions
1) The lie that a One World Government (OWG) will solve all the world’s woes. This lie has existed since the time of Nimrod and his Tower of Babel (Gen. 11). Like Lucifer, Nimrod wanted to supplant God’s sovereignty. He refused to scatter throughout the world as commanded by God. Instead he built a tower that would open portals to supernatural powers. Knowing how consolidation of power in this corrupted age will only lead to untold atrocities – God forced the people from the plains of Shinar out of that centralized city and dispersed them throughout the world to form different nations with different languages. Under the delusion of Satan, that lust for centralized power is even greater today.
A future world leader will lie to us, and tell us that a One World Government will solve all our problems. That it will end all wars, terrorism, global warming, disease, hunger, etc. This will not be difficult since many are already deceived and crying for a united world. Being blind to the knowledge of the truth they will not know that their desire will lead the world strait to Armageddon. Notwithstanding, some day in the near future God will heed the cries of the masses and give them exactly what they are crying for (read Rev. 13; 17; and 18)!
2) That Global warming is behind the extreme weather of late, and that it is the biggest threat to humanity. This is a huge deception that may be used to justify a One World Government. They use the term “Climate Change” to conceal the truth; that these are part of the end time signs that the Lord warned us about in Matthew 24! It is NOT “Global warning“ it is “God’s Warning” signs! They want us to think that Global warming is the biggest threat to humanity when in fact the coming One World Government will threaten the existence and salvation of every living soul!
3) Rampant Brainwashing through Repetition: Have you noticed how the media seems to repeat the same breaking news over and over, every half hour; sometimes over several days? Do you really think it is not intentional? There is so much worthy news available that there is no need to endlessly repeat the same “breaking news”, over and over! Yet the media purposefully only focuses on what they want and are directed to feed us. The establishment clearly applies the following evil doctrine:
“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.” Adolf Hitler
4) The UN and other sinister One World Government entities continue their deception that Israel is occupying “Palestinian” land. One of the enemy’s (Satan’s) primary objectives is to evict Israel from the Holy Land, and spoil God’s promise and prophecies that the Jews would occupy Jerusalem and Israel at the time of His second coming! Well aware of God’s end time plans, Satan possessed Hitler and the NAZIs to exterminate all Jews in WW2 so that there would be no Jews to return to a future homeland! Despite the enemies efforts Germany lay in rubbles when the promise was fulfilled in 1948, and since that time the nations, under the influence of Lucifer have been conspiring to destroy the Jewish people and their homeland, King David prophesied thousands of years ago exactly what is happening today:
“Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, that the name of Israel may be remembered no more. For they have consulted together with one consent; they form a confederacy against You” Psalm 83: 2-5
5) That the bible is not the word of God and that the God of Israel is not the Sovereign God (MANY folks already believe this lie). In the future bibles will be banned since the enemy does not want the masses to know who their coming president of the world really is, and who the universal religion actually worships.
6) That all is God, and there is no such thing as sin and evil, so that we are not accountable to any sovereign God. That this new improved faith will end all religious wars and hatred. This deception will be one of the main hooks for the coming “universal religion“. Once they are all hooked in, the antichrist will then require all to worship ONLY him or receive the sword.
7) That Evil is Good, and Good is Evil. God warned us that at the time of the very end, the lost would call evil good and good evil! Today we see some folks applauding when a police officer is ambushed and killed. Others applaud celebrities chanting idiotic things such as: “I have thought of blowing up the White House“. “That is free speech”, they cry!
But to prove their demonic delusion, these same folks applaud when rioters break windows and burn things to suppress the “FREE SPEECH rights of the other side! “Anarchy is okay”, they reason, as long as it supports their moral and political position.
8) Political Correctness vs. the Truth – And then there are some folks who are offended and want to suppress the Word of God, the bible and the name of Jesus because they have rejected these truths. They prefer the immoral laws of this kingdom. To the lost of this world the GOOD news of the Gospel message is obsolete, intolerant and evil, and “political correctness” is modern thought and good. Here again we were warned by the ancient prophets. So says the Lord:
“Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” Isaiah 5:20
As it was before, so will it be at the time of the end
The ancient Israelites were the custodians and preservers of the word of God. They would also be a living example for mankind, of both what to do and what not to do. The Holy book is also called the Living Bible because the truth of the word applies to all generations and all mankind. Just like history repeats itself, most of the passages of the bible have dual application for generations past, present and future. So the following passage that applied to the Israelites back then, most definitely also applies to us today:
“Son of man, you are living among a rebellious people. They have eyes to see but do not see and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious people.” Ezekiel 12:2
The following passage also applies to America and the world today. Take heed:
“The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.” 2 Thess. 9-12
So we see from this passage that the lying spirit was already deceiving many back in the Apostle Paul’s time. So if they did not receive (believe) the truth in Paul’s time when Jesus crucifixion was still recent history, how much more deceived is the lukewarm church and world of today – 2000 years after the Lord’s visitation.
Because America and the world have rejected the love of the truth, God has allowed the enemy to send us a strong delusion that we may believe a lie. What is the lie? The big lie will be when the coming president of the world claims that he is god, and being totally void of the spirit of truth, the masses will blindly accept the blasphemy! So says the Lord:
“Go, and tell this people: ‘Keep on hearing, but do not understand; keep on seeing, but do not perceive.’ “Make the heart of this people dull and their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart and return and be healed.” (Is. 6:9-10; Matt. 13:14-15).
Why Should Everybody Care?
1) Because we are that last generation my friends! We will experience the greatest test of this age. Those who choose to remain spiritually blind will most likely succumb to the delusion of Satan, via his end time global government. These will worship the beast and take up his mark (and it does not have to be a physical mark), and they will immediately have their names blotted out of the Book of Life (Rev. 13:8) – and destined to the Lake of Fire (Rev. 20:15).
2) Because Jesus is the light of the world that allows the spiritually blind to finally SEE (John 8:12)! It is His light that allows us to clearly discern all these end time lies from the Prince of “darkness”.
How to Overcome Spiritual Blindness
1) Seek daily knowledge from the word of God. Just a few minutes a day will help to keep your mind and heart focused where it needs to be.
2) Maintain a humble spirit. God gives grace to the humble but resists the proud (James 4:6). The proud are those who think they are so smart that they can resist and discern the lies of the enemy without the full armor of God (Ephesians 6:11-12)
3) Pray for God’s wisdom, knowledge and understanding, so that He fully opens your spiritual eyes so that the truth will expose the myriad of lies and deceptions of this fallen world.
Friends, it is getting to the point where we must apply the word of the truth to anything that we hear or read. So let us pray that the Lord keeps our spiritual eyes and ears open to the truth. It is crucially important now more than ever! The enemy knows that his time is short and his kingdoms will soon be rubble, so he has spread his tentacles of deception over all areas of our lives, especially the airwaves; the media, our leaders on all sides of the spectrum! This is why he is called “the prince of the power of the air”. Those who keep the word of truth are over-comers who will receive the promised reward:
“He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.” Rev. 3:5
Until next time, your fellow servant signs out.