Are all these Recent Atrocities Signs of the End Times?
17 Final End Time Events to watch out for, and 4 Major Past Events that Reveal that We are the Last Generation
Robert Rite (July 15, 2016): Just 3 weeks after my June prophecy alert which warned of an escalation in chaos throughout the world for the second half of 2016, and we already have a new list of atrocities.
Birth Pangs of the Apocalypse
Remember the good old days when there was perhaps just 1 major terrorist attack every so often? That was then. Today, just in the first 15 days of July, 2016 there have been approximately 88 terror related attacks & Atrocities in the world.
Here is a list of just a few of these Atrocities:
– Bangladesh: At least twenty-two civilians,two police officers and five attackers were killed in shoot-outs and dozens of hostages were taken, by gunmen.
– Baghdad: At least 308 people were killed and over 246 were injured after a large car bomb explosion in the middle of a busy market.
– Syria: At least 36 people were killed and over 143 injured after mortar and related attacks. Rebel terrorist militant groups were behind the attacks.
– USA, Texas 5 police officers killed and seven others wounded by a lone gunman
– France: French terrorist attack on Bastille Day – killing at least 84.
– Turkey: After the recent terrorist attack at their airport, an attempted military coup in Turkey is underway with a currently unknown number of dead – this is breaking as I write.
It should be obvious to all who are not yet totally deluded by the enemy, that we are living at the time of the end.
Of course most unbelievers do NOT want to heed or hear these warning signs.
For the rest of us, Christ warned that at the end times we would witness a rapid escalation in violence (Matthew Ch. 24). Although we may not know the day or hour, God has clearly instructed us to heed the signs of the end times (Matt. 24:15; Isaiah 46:10-11; Amos 3:7 and Mathew 24:15 ). If that were not so, why would more than 50% of the New testament be all about the end of days, and preparing for the second coming? And Revelation, the last book of the bible, is almost all about end time prophecies.
Did you know that God offers a “special blessing”
to those who seek to know these end time signs (Rev. 1:3).
So You would think that there would be a global spiritual revival to fight off all of this evil, right?
Unfortunately NOT! Not even when it is unfolding right before our very eyes! Many are too busy relishing in the affairs of this life as if the party will never end. Sadly, it will take much more, even an apocalypse from God, before some lost souls take notice of this malevolent deception, and turn back to the Lord. I believe God has a number of souls that still need to be saved, before the hammer suddenly drops. Notwithstanding, when the cup of iniquity overflows, then it may be too late to turn back.
But as Jesus warned, these initial signs of today are actually just the birth pangs of the coming great tribulation, also referred to as the apocalypse; and in this report we will review 17 major end time events still to occur.
What is becoming clear now is that things are happening so fast that those who do not guard their inner light, will gradually become conditioned to this evil world; and will blindly seek and trust solutions from our world leaders. As a result, their hearts will eventually become so hardened that someday in the near future they will blindly and willfully surrender their life and soul to the coming global leader, his government and his demonic religion.
They think that a one world government & religion will guarantee “peace”. They have no clue of what that will lead to! Sadly, many have already drunk from the cup of this end time delusion.
4 Prophetic Events that Have Set the End Time Clock in Motion
Let’s premise by understanding that the entire bible and the ancient prophecies thereof are all Israel centered – specifically Jerusalem. This is because Jerusalem is the Holy Mountain of God; and from Israel all of the prophecies; blessings and judgments for mankind flow out of. This is why it is such a prophetic sign how all the world seems to be against Israel in these latter days.
Without the fulfillment of the following 4 major prophetic events, the end time countdown could not commence. Let’s review them:
1) That Israel would be reborn as a nation (Ezekiel 36:8-12, 37:21)
2) That the Jews would be re-gathered to their homeland (Ez. 39:25-29)
3) That Israel would recapture and occupy Jerusalem at the time of the end (Luke 21:24)
4) That Israel and the Jews would be hated by the nations (Zechariah 12:2-3).
These 4 events had to take place in order for the following 17 end time events to manifest.
17 End Time Events that must occur Before the End of this Age
1) A 10 nation confederacy will form (Rev. 13)
2) It is followed by the identification and rise of the man of perdition; aka antichrist (Rev. 13)
3) The establishment of the beast kingdom – one world Government (Rev.13)
4) The Establishment of a global/universal religion (Rev. 13)
5) The destruction of Babylon the Great. This is a great nation, leader of the world, which appears at first to ride the beast (she may help create the 10 nation confederacy). Then she will suddenly be betrayed and destroyed by the beast kingdom (the Ten nation confederacy) which then takes over control of the world (Rev. 18). Read “Babylon the Great is Fallen, is fallen“
6) The antichrist (the future global world leader) will establish a seven year peace treaty with Israel, which will be broken at the mid-point of the tribulation (a 7 year period of great unrest and global calamities).
7) Two witnesses of God (Rev. 11) will emerge onto the world scene and will establish a final global Christian revival from the Temple Mount area of Jerusalem. They will eventually be killed by the antichrist, and the world will celebrate their death (Yep, this is how bad it is going to get folks)!.
8) There will be an anointing of 144,000 Jews (this may also be referring to Messianic Jews and Christians) who will be sealed in their forehead with the mark of God (Rev. 7)
9) Once he gets Babylon the Great out of the way and kills the 2 witnesses in Jerusalem, the Antichrist will enforce the worship of himself as the only god (Rev. 13).
10) There will be a great persecution and martyrdom of Saints and Jews; which include all who refuse to take the mark of the global government – also referred to as the mark of the beast (Rev. 13).
11) The Abomination of Desolation – whereby the antichrist appears at the Temple Mount (Jerusalem) and declares that he is god.
12) The Rapture of the church; the body of Christ (the elect). This includes those martyred because they refused to take the mark of Satan; these are also referred to as the tribulation saints.
13) Battle of Armageddon in Israel (Ezekiel 38:2-6); the last battle before the return of Messiah.
14) The “Great Day of God Almighty” which includes the Battle of Armageddon (Israel), the destruction of the beast kingdom, and I believe the return of the Messiah (Rev. 16: 12-21).
15) The second coming of Christ to defeat the antichrist, false prophet, Satan, and all the nations that came against His holy land at Armageddon (Rev. 19:11-16). Messiah will return and His feet will touch the Mount of Olives (Jerusalem).
16) Satan, antichrist and false prophet and all who took their mark are captured, and cast into the Lake of Fire (Rev. 19:20; 20:10). At the Great White Throne Judgment of God Almighty, all who took the mark of the beast, and everyone not written in “The Book of Life” are also cast into the Lake of Fire (Rev. 20:15)
17) The establishment of a New Heaven and a New Earth in Jerusalem for eternity (Rev. Ch. 21, and 22)!
Did you notice from these 17 prophecies how Israel/Jerusalem will be a key player during the apocalypse?
This is why Israel and Jerusalem had to be reborn as a nation and the Jews had to be back in their homeland in order that the end time prophecies could all come to pass!
Surely it is Coming
God warned us that this day (the 7 year apocalypse) would come:
Ezekiel 39:8 – “Surely it is coming, and it shall be done, says the Lord God. “This is the day of which I have spoken.”
What to do?
As we await His return, pray, be informed, keep the faith, and stay vigilant. Do not preoccupy with just the things and worries of this temporary life. Continue to study the word, especially the prophecies for these end times. Put your trust and faith in ONLY the true God. Put on the full armor of God (Eph. 6:11-18). These are the most important things that we can do right now.
There are hundreds of prophecies for our generation to heed
There is much more to this topic which simply cannot fit in an article – lest it morph into an encyclopedia!
For example, the prophecies even offer an extensive list of the actual judgments that will soon occur on planet earth. If you would like to further explore this important topic that the ancient prophets penned exclusively for our generation, please consider the following releases by yours truly:
To keep up with these end time prophecies, you can also get a FREE subscription to my prophecy alerts.
Sign up below…