What MAJOR event just happened & what God reveals will happen with ALL Nations that Mess with Israel and His Holy Land
Robert Rite (Prophecy Alert Update – 12/28/2016) The United States of America for the first time has failed to veto a U.N. resolution which demands an end to Israeli settlements in “so called occupied territory“. I predict to you today that this decision will only embolden the nations & terrorist organizations that hate Israel and they will use this resolution as license to advance their apocalyptic agenda! They will succeed in advancing Armageddon – as we will see.
I will back this up for you shortly by referencing just a few key end time prophecies. First, let’s review a few reasons why “Land for Peace” is a rouse that will never materialize:
1) The nations in the Middle East that are insisting that Israel give back the “promised land”, actually want Israel completely out of the Middle East (just like the Nazi’s wanted); they will settle for nothing less! Some of these nations have even openly said so – and of course the U.N. turned a deaf ear! As we will see, many land for peace agreements in the past have only resulted in disasters, and escalating unrest.
2) Even if Israel gave up all the contested land, a study of history, a bit of common sense, and all end time prophecies reveal that ZERO peace will result from any concessions from Israel. We have already tried it ten times before and look at the mess in the Middle East today!
No peace will ever come from Israel giving up its land. How absurd those lies that infer that dividing up Israel will help stop the chaos in Syria, Ukraine, Iran, Iraq, terrorist attacks all over the place, wars and violence spewed throughout the world today and throughout history. Yet all the kings and presidents of the world today want us to believe the lie that if Israel gives back a tiny parcel of her land that suddenly peace will rain down upon the Middle East and the world! The world is drunk and mad from swallowing so many lies for so long – they are intoxicated with a strong delusion fully mixed with the wrath of the enemy of mankind!
Because of this, they have no eyes to see or ears to hear the prophecies that clearly reveal that trying to divide up Israel will only lead to Armageddon (read Ezekiel Ch. 38 and 39).
Revelation 16:14-16 reveals that it is spirits of DEMONS that are behind all of this everlasting hatred against the people and the land of Israel. These demons continue to stir up the nations of the world, and at the time of the end they will gather the nations up to the area of central Israel – a large valley called Har Megiddo, which is translated to Armageddon! This will lead to Doomsday (read Rev. 16:17-21)!
Lasting Peace has nothing to do with Land for Peace!
Land for Peace is a smokescreen fostered by an everlasting hatred from the recesses of hell that is stirring up this obsession with such an insignificant parcel of land in the Middle East. This hatred will never end until either Israel is wiped off the map, or Messiah returns to judge the nations and reclaim His land. The prophecies and the current mess in the Middle East both confirm that the Armageddon prophecies will all be fulfilled sooner rather then later. They may be delayed depending on future policies, but the recent U.N. vote against Israel moves the doomsday clock that much closer to 12 Midnight!
3) Since the nations, and most people do not yet know “who is the Lord”, They do not know that Long before the U.N. and all the other global organizations with a One World Government agenda – the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob designated a relatively small parcel of Land as HIS own. He then named a people that He would later call Israel as the custodians of His Land. Knowing the end from the beginning God made a land covenant with Abraham and his descendants as an “EVERLASTING” covenant! Remember this.
Since God already knew that a global government would reign over the world at the end of this age, He went on to warn the nations by declaring a curse upon all the peoples and nations who cursed Israel (which obviously includes meddling with the Promised Land). Let’s read:
“I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
4) The nations clearly have no respect for Israel, the bible, and de-facto, the God of Israel and His word. So they ignore or are ignorant of what awaits them at the time of the end because they have broken His “everlasting covenant “. Everlasting means FOREVER! Let’s read God’s writing on the wall for this last generation because we broke the “everlasting covenant”:
“The earth is defiled because of its inhabitants, because they have transgressed the laws, violated the statutes, and broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore a curse devours the earth, and its inhabitants are held guilty. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men are left.” Isaiah 24:5-6
We have now provoked the Lord to anger ten times over the past 40 years!
Thousands of years ago, during the time of Moses, just before the Exodus, Egypt, the then most powerful kingdom on earth, suffered 10 plagues because Pharaoh who did not know the God of the Hebrews, refused to let God’s people (the Hebrews) come out of Egyptian slavery. Keep that # 10 in mind as we journey back from time – to our time today. God Almighty does not waste or mince words. What happened to Egypt in the Exodus account is about to repeat.
Again, keep the Number 10 in mind as we read what has happened after the following brokered land for peace initiatives.
1) On March, 1979 – President Jimmy Carter signed the Camp David accord, between Anwar Sadat of Egypt and Menachem Begin of Israel. This was the first of a series of Land for peace initiatives by US Presidents. As would always be the case, Israel was pressured into withdrawing from land that she had rightfully annexed as a result of victories against invading armies. In this case Egypt wanted Israel to surrender the Sinai, West bank and Gaza which of course Israel rejected as this would leave her vulnerable to more invasions by her hostile neighbors.
– On November 4th, 1979 Iran took over the US Embassy in Tehran – a siege that lasted for the remainder of Carter’s administration – and that scarred his legacy. A couple of years later on 10/6/1981 Anwar Sadat is assassinated. Coincidence?
2) On Oct. 30, 1991, President George H.W. Bush signed the Oslo Accord pressuring Israel to give up “land for peace.”
– The next day, one of the strongest storms in the North Atlantic erupted. It was called “the perfect storm“. When it slammed into New England it caused over $100 million in damages, and a 30 foot wave just happened to demolish the home of President George H.W. Bush at Kennebunkport, Maine! Coincidence?
3) Just one year later on Aug. 23, 1992, President George H.W. Bush brazenly resumed pressuring Israel with the Madrid “land for peace” agreement – this time he changed the location and name of accord to see if that would help.
– Hurricane Andrew slammed into Florida that same day. At the time, it was the most destructive hurricane in United States history, causing $30 billion in damages, and destroying over 180,000 homes. Coincidence?
4) On Jan. 16, 1994, President Bill Clinton met with Syria’s President Hafez el-Assad to discuss Israel giving up the Golan Heights area in return for “lasting peace”.
– Within 24 hours or so a 6.9 earthquake devastated the Northridge, California area. Coincidence?
5) On Sept. 28, 1998, President Clinton met with Yasser Arafat and Benjamin Netanyahu at the White House to discuss another “land for peace” agreement – this time requiring Israel to surrender 13 percent of the West Bank and Gaza.
Within a day or so, Hurricane Georges slammed into the Gulf Coast causing $1 billion in damages. Coincidence?
You would think we would have gotten the message by then right? NOT!
6) On Oct. 15, 1998, Yasser Arafat and Benjamin Netanyahu met in Maryland to continue the same discussion on giving up 13 percent of the West Bank and Gaza in exchange for “peace.”
– Two days later, severe tornadoes hit Texas leaving $1 billion in damages. Coincidence?
7) On Dec. 12, 1998, Desperate to leave a “nice legacy” for himself, President Bill Clinton arrived in the Palestinian area to discuss Israel giving up more “land for peace.”
– Within one week President Bill Clinton would be impeached. Coincidence?
8) On May 3, 1999, under US pressure, Yasser Arafat had scheduled a press conference to announce a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital.
– The same week, a series of powerful tornados ripped through much of the central and parts of the Eastern United States, including the huge F5 Oklahoma Tornado. Coincidence?
9) On June 8, 2001, apparently unperturbed over the consequences of his father’s past attempts, President George W. Bush, proposed his “Roadmap to Peace” (hoping for better results, he tried a different slogan this time). Of course it required Israel to give up land.
– The same day, tropical Storm Allison hit Bush’s home state Texas causing $7 billion in damage and closing “George Bush Airport” for two days. Coincidence?
10) On 23 August 2005 as part of a United States of America brokered “land for peace” agreement, Thousands of Jewish settlers and home owners living in Gaza protested and cried for mercy as they were being forcibly evacuated and dragged out of their city, as bulldozers levied their homes.
In less than 1 week, Hurricane Katrina slammed into New Orleans on Aug. 29th 2005. 1.5 million Americans had to evacuate their homes.
The hurricane killed approximately 1,900 people. It destroyed or damaged 800,000 homes and became the costliest hurricane in United States history at $108 billion in damages. To this day it remains the costliest hurricane in American history. The world watched in horror and pity as the “greatest” nation on earth struggled helplessly for 8 days trying to reach the dead, and rescue the stranded, as thousands of victims protested and cried for mercy as they saw their homes and possessions wash away as ocean water levied their homes. Coincidence? I do not think so!
That is ten times that we have messed with the Holy Land of God!
Ten times we have provoked the Sovereign God of the Universe!
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge” Hosea 4:6
Why does it seem like everybody wants to divide and or destroy Israel and the Jews?
This one should not be such a mystery as it appears to be. God has placed His name in Jerusalem (1 Kings 11:36) and Satan hates God and His people and land. Satan has succeeded in deluding the nations into also hating the woman of Rev. 12:13 (Israel) and destroying her (and all Christians as well – Rev. 12:17). He actually thinks that if he destroys Israel then God cannot return and dethrone the prince of this world! So can you see how all of this has to do with the supernatural battle between good and evil. How sad that so few seem to realize this.
So at the beginning of this message we saw how Pharaoh tested God ten times by messing with the Hebrews held in bondage in Egypt. And we have just reviewed ten cases where the Pharaohs of the 20th and 21st century (our kings and presidents) have now also tested God ten times by messing with His people and His land. The nations have now tested the God of Israel at least ten times. Pharoah’s number was up at ten. Let’s pray for our nation that her number is not up as well!
As we enter a new year, heed these truths and pray. As you have seen God acts swiftly when we mess with HIS Land! Pray that judgment does not shortly visit our nation and the nations that persist in dividing up His land.